Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Manasseh


You know some days are better off in bed. I think i am having one of those days. no real reason. I am missing my mom , my sister is going to have an m.r.i. this week for some mysterious malady she is having.(and of course i am thinking right off the bat the big 'C'). And work is horrid every day with all the back biting and unkindness. ...sometimes i think most people do not care for anyone but themselves. I am sure that this is not the case but days like this..well you can see where i am going. Then i come to the name (biblical) Manasseh. it means causing forgetfulness. the literal translation is to take the sting away from a memory. I like that. The memory is still there but the sting.. the hurt is removed. Boy o boy Lord i am looking to the day when i can feel the memorys of my mom and not the sting of her dying. You know when you are grieving it is so easy to feel like 'hey you , dont you see i am in pain here' and walk around with your own personal chip of ' my pain in life is bigger then your pain'. Somedays its just hard to put the sting aside and live fully.Somedays its all we can do to move forward and do the daily stuff. Just remember ..Eventually this too shall pass. Heres to my future Manasseh. May it come soon!
Blessings

1 comment:

  1. God says in the bible that he turns everything to good and when im feeling down and out I always try to remember that what I'm going through God already has something better and that his will is much better than mine.... He never let's us down when we feel there is no light at the end of the tunnel that's from satin... it's better to get out of bed and find the positive then to stay in bed and dwell on the negative..... love it mamma keep the blogs coming

    ReplyDelete